Search by topic:


Pregnancy test that does not require urine

post-image
SaliStick by Israeli MedTech Company Salignostics is the first pregnancy test that does not require urine. With easy oral sampling and rapid results - pregnancy detection has never been so easy. The test detects pregnancy on the first day of a missed period. Maximal safety is assured by optimal design, mechanism, and bio-compatible analysis. They asked women, “If you could pick between a urine and a saliva pregnancy tests, what would you choose?” 68% chose saliva. My question is - who are the other 32%!? Salignostics will be exhibiting at Arab Health 23 later this month in Dubai. Reach out!


What do you think?


You must be logged in to post a comment.
Comments

Related Posts

Healthcare

post-image

Future Therapist Chatbot
22 January 2023 by Prof.(Dr.) Sa... 0 Comments

Healthcare

post-image

A wearable smart badge that can translate your speech
21 January 2023 by IdeaSpies 0 Comments

Healthcare

post-image

Social Media Platform that Connects People with Similar Health Conditions
18 January 2023 by Jeremy Ungar 0 Comments